On 26 November, the Commission names the city of Yekaterinburg has decided to change the name of the street Tolmacheva at the Royal. Earlier variant was called the street name of Ipatiev.
What can I say. Power as before, I mean the demolition of the monument to Lenin order of the red banner of the group, behaves arrogantly, without regard to population, people, society. For example, the deputies of the Communist party was denied to hold a public hearing on this renaming from-for incorrectly issued documents. Of analogy with the Upper Pyshma, when the public men several times been denied a referendum on the eligibility of renaming Lenin street into the street Uspenskaya for the same reason, again and again because of misfiled documents.
Ulitsa Tolmacheva consists of three parts:
- from Nikolay Nikonov street to street may day;
- from Pervomayskaya street to Lenina Avenue;
- from Lenin Avenue to Malyshev street.
In the last two sections, there are houses and to rename that part of Tolmacheva street administration wants to enlist the support of residents by the Election Commission of the city will take a survey from 10 to 17 January 2016. The same plot where there are residential houses according to the decision of the Commission will be called Royal. I believe that this Commission’s decision must be approved by either the mayor or city Council. Regulatory documents are unfortunately not found, but has the composition of the Commission, which voted unanimously for the renaming of the street Tolmacheva:
1. Slukin Vsevolod Mikhailovich, Professor of the State educational institution of higher professional education “Ural state architectural-art Academy”, honored worker of culture of the Russian Federation, member of Presidium of all-Russian society for protection of monuments of history and culture, chair of the Society of the Ural regional specialists.
2. Tushin Sergey Gennadyevich, Deputy head of the Administration of Yekaterinburg for organisation of significant nationwide and international events.
3. Klyuev Vera Viktorovna, head of Department of conduct of duty plan of city and geodetic archives of the Municipal budget institution “Center of preparation of allowing documentation for construction”.
4. Blinov Vladimir Aleksandrovich, Professor of the State educational institution of higher professional education “Ural state architectural-art Academy”, member of the Union of architects of Russia, member of the Union of writers of Russia.
5. Vorotilin Sergey Ivanovich, candidate of medical science, associate Professor Department of psychiatry State budgetary educational institution of higher professional education “Ural state medical Academy” of the Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation, local historian.
6. Golomidova Marina Vasilyevna, doctor of Philology, Professor of foreign languages Department of the Federal state Autonomous educational institution of higher professional education “Ural Federal University named after First President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin”, member of the Russian Association on public relations.
7. Zolotova Irina Stepanovna, specialist of the Department the conduct of duty plan of city and geodetic archives of the Municipal budget institution “Center of preparation of allowing documentation for construction”.
8. Kalugin Lubov Nikolaevna, head of Department for property management of the Ekaterinburg post office Department of the Federal postal communications of the Sverdlovsk region – branch FGUP “Mail of Russia”.
9. Maya I. Mikhailov, adviser of Information-analytical Department of Administration of Ekaterinburg.
10. Ruth Maria Eduardovna, doctor of philological Sciences, Professor, head of Department of Russian language and General linguistics of the Federal state Autonomous educational institution of higher professional education “Ural Federal University named after First President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin”.
11. Sergin Dmitry R., Deputy of the Yekaterinburg city Duma.
12. Tatarkin Alexander Ivanovich, Chairman of the Public chamber of the municipal formation “city Ekaterinburg”, the Director of Federal State budgetary institution of science of Institute of economy of Ural branch of Russian Academy of Sciences.
13. Evgeny Shilnikov, head of the sector of the Municipal budget institutions “Workshop of the master plan”.
You don’t think all of these people, the city government dismissed the opinion of others, without knowing it? I can assume that the majority of citizens are against the renaming, if they ask about it. An example is the history of the metro Voykovskaya in Moscow metro, when in spite of the howling, which was raised by the media, amalgam Peter Voikov, the people voted against its renaming. Thus, according to the laws of Moscow, raising the question of renaming this station was unacceptable. There is clear wording in which cases can happen renaming of geographical objects of the capital. In Yekaterinburg apparently no such law exists, and therefore the Commission acts as she pleases.
By the way, the issue of renaming streets was raised back in 2010. It was initiated by Leonid Volkov, the Deputy of the Ekaterinburg city Duma. He proposed to hold a referendum. One of the questions was to touch on the return of the Central city streets their historical names. Let me remind you that wolves is a Russian politician from the team Navalny, who chose belolentochnye curve track. The article “a Referendum of discord” the Chairman of the Electoral Commission of Ekaterinburg Ilya Zakharov said that in 1993, as part of the ongoing referendum (new Constitution), the question was raised about renaming the streets of Yekaterinburg, but no specific result is not given. Interestingly it turns out. In my opinion, if redirects are not followed, then the result still was.
Not so long ago, in September, the Chairman of the Yekaterinburg city Duma Royzman called for the renaming of street of Engels to street Malakhovsky. In the past year, some activists collected signatures for the renaming of the street Sacco and Vanzetti in the street Putin, and this spring the question on changing the names of street of Sacco and Vanzetti on the street by Mikhail Bulgakov was reviewed by the Commission on city renaming. Against renaming were made by the city hall, the main argument was that renaming the street would entail large financial expenses and organizational difficulties. To rename street in Royal Tolmacheva St. this argument has no force?
The Tsar in Russian is something special, really belongs to the king having a direct relation. The Tsar cannon, the Tsar bell, the Tsar’s mercy, reward, luxury, Aqua Regia, Royal fish. In the Moscow Kremlin there are the Tsar’s tower, according to legend, Tsar Ivan IV liked to observe from it the events that took place on red square. In Moscow, Tyumen were the street called the Royal. In the case of Moscow, the street was so named, presumably, because of the proximity to a special railway line, which was driven for the cars serving the Imperial family. In Tyumen on the street got its name after visiting the city of crown Prince Alexander. In the Kuban region, Maikop Department of Russian Empire was the Tsar’s village, because it is in 1862 the Emperor Alexander II were representatives of various mountain tribes.
For some time we are lords and kings. And with the king in the head. But as you can see not everything someone in the head otherwise. It is obvious that the new name is due to the fact that the Ipatiev house was shot abdicated citizen Romanov Nikolai Alexandrovich with his family and servants. The last Russian autocrat. Now think to name the place of the murder of the Royal… about Any trouble and question with that title. What is this, semantic error?
The day before the meeting of the Commission November 25, Stepashin said that our area should be renamed. Stepashin is a former head of the Russian government in the recent past he was the head of the Accounts chamber of the Russian Federation. The figure is visible, but who is he in the Sverdlovsk region? Not even its native. Now Stepashin, the Chairman of the Imperial Orthodox Palestinian society, Ural branch, it opened in Yekaterinburg, when he made the statement. Kings, emperors. The monarchy returned to Russia? And who’s she here for?!
Russia for several decades, moving towards from the USSR, anti-Soviet paths, but do not know exactly where. Liberal reforms was assumed that moving in the direction of liberalism. Was liberalizovyvat, liberalizovyvat, Yes avelibertyville. Ended this movement, as we see now, Western sanctions and a new cold war.
The crisis in the country, our country is involved in military action in Syria. Let me remind you that on November 24, two days before the Commission meeting on city renaming, Turkish military aircraft was shot down by our aircraft su-24. Do the members of the Commission are unable to address this point? Mess with renaming can only aggravate the already grave situation, to lead to another disaster in our country. Whether it wants local government by participating in such ventures? In the history of Russia is a vivid example of similar actions when in the midst of the First world war the aristocrats and the bourgeoisie staged a revolution, overthrew the Tsar. To good is not led, the February bourgeois revolution and the idea of the Russian Republic failed in just over six months. The efforts of the Provisional government in the autumn of 1917 the country was in a catastrophic situation of collapse of territorial integrity. And only the Great October socialist revolution saved the country. Yes, there was a terrible civil war, but the territory the Bolsheviks defended almost entirely, leaving in the country and Ukraine, and Central Asia, and the far East.
The Banquet of the Octobrists in the Duma
And now the names of the characters want to forget. The liberal project is still alive in modern Russia and has the power, but it is the strength of the patient, hysterical. Remember the scandal in Urfa with the anti-fascist exhibition and howling some media. The liberals are struggling and are looking for new outlets. “Royal” is not accidental. And open for 20 years the theme with the Royal remains. No one in their right mind would thumb this subject. Or, constantly pumping that question, we want to offer something more than the liberal project. Maybe the liberal-monarchist? “Again we are preparing the Royal throne…” In the history of our country, such views are not new. A hundred years ago they defended the party “Union of October 17”. Her faction was the largest in the State Duma of the Russian Empire of the third and fourth convocations.
Rename that don’t even offer and impose, are not valid reasons and I am sure the support of the people. And therefore resemble a farce, the antics and clowning. Meanwhile, the “Tsar” has already started clowning at birthday Khazanov, when he just handed Putin a replica of the Great Imperial crown.
What do we do? Need to establish civil protection committees of the Soviet inheritance. Because the passive position, the indulgence desovietization will inevitably lead to a situation like our neighbor – Ukraine. And the next step after renaming will be a mass demolition of monuments, they have already demolished. People who sell the history of his native country will not be able to stop and will sell it completely. Will not stop anti-Soviet, will go further for anti-Russian liberal project. After all, we are called Yekaterinburg city in Europe, not Russian and not Russian.
Date of entry: 22 December 2015.