Karl Marx is in 1856, working in the library of the British Museum, came upon a collection of documents on the relations between England and Russia in the eighteenth century and argued that the British policy contributed to the creation and strengthening of the Russian Empire. England needed a policeman on the Baltic sea, and they took the role of Russia. Russia “threw” England, when he refused to fight for her against the rebel States. This “kidok” determined policy of England against Russia in the XIX century.
Continue reading “Marx considered Russia as the gendarme of Europe, and we teachers put up… And hto are we then???”
The cause of the accident the summer of 1941 could be cheating
To shoot down Russian planes flying over American destroyers, suggested that the former Polish President Lech Walesa on 2 July in an exclusive interview with radio Liberty, Russia Today reported.
Continue reading “Poles are ready to down Russian planes”
I repeat the warning: today, Russia is the most dangerous direction – not Ukraine. Are the Baltic States, including Poland.
Continue reading “Scientific fangism”
The reporter rode along Baltic Republic, standing in the forefront of anti-Russian policy
Fact 1. Kissinger is the heaviest caliber. Tectonic. He’s old and not going anywhere. The kiss is leading these negotiations, where there is seemingly matches the interests of the parties neither at the operational nor at the tactical level. But there are strategic vectors.
Continue reading “Kissinger. :-)”
- Mon, 21:12: Master class on education of migrants from the Arab inhabitants of Murmansk https://t.co/STpWuf4pWZ
- Mon, 21:23: Yellowstone. Ukraine. In the Baltic States. Europe. THE MIDDLE EAST. https://t.co/b1sLcO4WLP
- Mon, 21:32: Yellowstone. Ukraine. In the Baltic States. Europe. MIDDLE EAST (2) https://t.co/1l5PHlefJN
- Mon, 21:37: Yellowstone. Ukraine. In the Baltic States. Europe. MIDDLE EAST (3) https://t.co/wnhfjrD6rS
- Mon, 21:42: Yellowstone. Ukraine. In the Baltic States. Europe. MIDDLE EAST (4) https://t.co/3LMn33TgO9
- Mon, 21:47: Yellowstone. Ukraine. In the Baltic States. Europe. MIDDLE EAST (5) https://t.co/IuLZtHiUDe
- Mon, 21:52: Yellowstone. Ukraine. In the Baltic States. Europe. MIDDLE EAST (6) https://t.co/XTxtQsjQx3
“The street taught me that if a fight is inevitable, then you need to hit first”
Continue reading “Putin’s Plan. So it was understandable”