Ukrainian sociology is the oldest profession. After, of course, journalism and “independent science”. Prostitutes occupy in the ranking honorable fourth place. I love sociologists. Although, of course, Ms. Bekeshkina delivers. But that’s not the point. Earlier sociologists somehow hesitated, called up among themselves agreed on the numbers and “error design effect” to look relatively decent. However, after the victory of the revolution all ignored the appearance of objectivity.
Continue reading ““The teacher” is a success”
Was Mnogabukav, vyhodil here it is:
“…Further development of the mathematical proofs of the incorrectness of democracy as a tool to reflect the interests of society received in 1951 by Kenneth arrow ( for which he received the Nobel prize in 1972). In the study “Social choice and individual values”, he considered democracy as a social choice model that combines individual preference. Describe without mathematical apparatus.
Continue reading “About democracy being an illusion”
While in Venezuela there will be elections, will look at the features of the electoral process in this interesting country. I tried to choose a few little-known facts that clearly demonstrate the democratic nature of the current government in Venezuela, well, just a number of entertaining and interesting facts:
1. Since 1998 (when Chavez chose) it is the twentieth (!, anniversary) electoral campaign in Venezuela. In fact, every year there were held certain campaign – referendum, parliamentary or presidential elections, regional, etc. Who would dare to accuse Venezuela in the absence of democracy?
2. Of all twenty campaigns, the government lost just once. It was in the 2009 referendum on amending the Constitution. The amendments were very radical. In particular the proposed reduction of the working day to 6 hours and the proclamation of Venezuela’s socialist government. Then the Venezuelans were afraid of radicalism.
3. This is the third election without President Hugo Chavez.
4. Voting in Venezuela is automated 100 percent. This system operates in the country since 2003. That is important, the voice of the voter the ballot paper is duplicated. This so-called practice of “double” or duplicate Golovnia. Thus, the possibility of falsification is actually minimized and it is possible to verify two sources – paper and electronic. Therefore, all sorts of insinuations about the fact that in Venezuela “draw” the voices I decline immediately.
5. Currently in Venezuela deployed thousands of 14.5 electoral centers with 40 thousand electronic machines for voting.
6. The day before the election in Venezuela introduced the national “prohibition”. And rightly so, because to make important political decisions need sober. There is a lot to learn.
7. On election day public transportation becomes free. In this way the authorities facilitate progolosovat people living in remote places, the Barrios of Caracas.
8. The election campaign the government was administered in 1H10. The principle which declared even Chavez. Its essence is that for a confident win should lead to “the polls” 10 million people (the Venezuelan electorate of about 19 million). To ensure that adequate attendance of each member of the ruling party PSUV must agitate to come to vote at least 10 people. Such a network structure is obtained.
Waiting for the outcome of the vote.