This photo from the early 20th century, “Ancient Greece”, so to speak – “the Parthenon in the rain.”
It is clearly seen that canny from plastered brick and at school all the same “historians” claimed that all of pure marble. But brick began to be used, according to “historians” somewhere in the 15th century. And build of brick began Kremlins and monasteries, such as the Moscow Kremlin – 1485 – 1495 years of the Novgorod – 1484 -1490, Nizhny Novgorod – 1500 – 1512, and so on, through the list.
In Russia, the Council on preservation of natural heritage of the nation at the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation opened the program “Trees – monuments to living nature”.
Who wrote “Mu-mu”
– And why the monument to Gogol?
In honor of the victory over the enemy in the War of 1812 in 1818, in Moscow, on which the brunt, unveiled a monument to Minin and Pozharsky, the heroes of the war in 1612.
On the wave of patriotism Pushkin wrote a poem about the glory of Russian weapons: