Furunculosis, rather unpleasant disease, yielding very painful.
Is a pus formation of different sizes.
If it was only pain…
But it’s also spoiled the appearance.
Who likes to look at pus formation, which after healing leave scars?
The causes of boils are varied, from blood disorders and weakened immunity to the gastrointestinal tract.
For treatment of the disease requires a lot of time. And if we assume that not all tools help…
But do not be discouraged, believe in yourself and the disease will retreat.
Consider the most effective methods of treatment of furunculosis, which under force to everyone, and constant application can not only improve the General condition of the patient, but to cure the patient from this unpleasant disease.
1. The propolis. This tool is not only a source of minerals and vitamins, it even enhances the immune system of the patient.
The tincture is as follows: 3 balls of propolis pour 250 grams of vodka (you can brew), are clogging tightly and put in dark and dry place for a week. Take tincture three times a day for 1 tbsp.
2. Celandine. Who lives in the private sector familiar with this plant, but if there is a plant that produce on the cut of the stem yellow juice, which is quite good and cleans the blood. Dried grass celandine is used in the following way: grind up in a coffee grinder into flour and used inside in a month, in the morning on an empty stomach (the dosage is on the tip of a knife). Then should be taken with water.
3. Vitamin D. All known fish oil, besides being a source of healthy fats that have positive effect on the immune skin condition.
4. Brewer’s yeast. A good remedy for healing ulcers, promotes release of suppuration. In addition are a source of vitamin B.
5. Echinacea. Remedy rich in vitamin C. Significantly enhances immunity. Can be purchased at any pharmacy. The price is affordable. Drink as a tea or tincture (1 drop per year of life).
6. Onions. Onion that grows in the gardens. Finely chop or grind using a blender pour 1 Cup of boiled water, insist 2 hours. Use internally, 2-3 SIPS three times a day. Prepare a fresh infusion daily.
7. Aloe. This medicinal flower known to all, usually it grows in a pot on the window grandmothers. Since childhood our mothers treated them from the cold. When it boils eat a small piece of aloe chew and wash down with a glass of water.
All of the above methods directed to enhancing the immune system. None of the above recipes are not dangerous for the body.
Original entries and comments on LiveInternet.ru