Want to work with documents instead of guessing – please:
After work Pagandai back past your favorite coffee shop and decided to go buy coffee himself and his beloved mother-in-law.
Continue reading “Pounds of coffee. Mystery.”
A portion of important material made in passing and nonassertion.
Hence the question: if not thick, noisy, but informative almanac (e.g. once a quarter), there might be a lot of subscribers?
Continue reading “Trial balloon”
- Thu, 16:00: No words… https://t.co/Yc7aQFBrxr
- Thu, 16:12: It’s fun! https://t.co/J6TZbb0A9w
- Thu, 16:17: Thank You! All is interesting! https://t.co/0kZXIw7A3i
- Thu, 16:21: ha ha Ha!!! Cool feature! “Psychological counseling” – is especially pleased! :))) https://t.co/wTADucH3Ad
- Thu, 16:26: that’s a good question… And the return of the Jews… Died dead. Well, the nomads do not care for the state, but merely about https://t.co/6sidULTov5
- Thu, 16:41: Mistaken, my dear… They will not go, they will run! 🙂 And if we’ll see it, it is a sign that Russia not only https://t.co/iDKW3n6V1M
- Thu, 23:33: USEFUL TIPS.What Apple cider vinegar? We’ll find out! https://t.co/fL10IQK4yQ
Good day, dear readers Habra! This is the second installment of articles about the practical use of ROS on the Raspberry Pi. In the first article series, I described the installation of a required component of ROS and configuring a working environment to work.
In the second part of the cycle we will start the practical using the capabilities of ROS on the Raspberry Pi platform. Specifically in this article I’m going to talk about using the camera Raspberry Pi Camera Board on the Raspberry Pi in conjunction with ROS for solving problems of computer vision. Anyone interested please under cat.
Read more →
Original taken from sell_off to Help the grandfather.(repost) – about the Ogre lawyer.
20 SMS who could write only women. And, you know, they are amazing.
Continue reading “20 SMS who could write only women”