Saakashvili admitted that the Ukraine fought against Russia in 2008
Continue reading “On your own money. Saakashvili admitted that the Ukraine fought against Russia in 2008”
In 1880 published a map with Tatar place names.
Karkinitsky Bay was called the Olu Dengi (in Turkey there is an analogue of Olu-Deniz”), that is, “Dead sea”.
Continue reading “The dead sea is the Crimea”
Somehow I don’t feel quite such a coincidence: in September 2000, the disappeared journalist of “the Ukrainian truth”, the inmate editor of the “UE” Olena Prytula, Georgians Georgy Gongadze.
Continue reading “Gongazde number two”
- Thu, 11:19: Reasons of the revitalization of parasites. https://t.co/S4gbNdddwT
- Thu, 21:26: There is a nationality – Russian! You do not know? Weird… Sorry. https://t.co/N3EwDGYux3
- Fri, 08:26: Information war https://t.co/46Bz56k0Ub
- Fri, 08:55: Very fun! And fun! https://t.co/7YvBVu3EBF
- Fri, 09:04: Nothing new under the sun. Very interesting national team. https://t.co/P9dVMQTJHn
- Fri, 09:15: the national shame of France https://t.co/dQzwIByMXI
- Fri, 10:11: the Washers of brains. https://t.co/7GwNNmGLbP
Not just possible – HAVE ! Revolution – any, any, even the most promising and bright goals of the country, especially given the situation in the world, I will FINISH.
Continue reading “Can Russia do without the revolution?”
Plastopedia: not only cats humanity alive!
Originally posted by matveychev_oleg at Fathers and children: 100 photos, we see that fatherhood makes men even better
Continue reading “Fathers and children: 100 photos, we see that fatherhood makes men even better”
A town near Leptis Magna in Libya consists almost exclusively of urban infrastructure.
The amphitheatre, temples, squares and evenly sliced to the street. Foundations residential sector personally I don’t see.
Continue reading “The function of the ancient city”