- Sat, 08:39: eh, massage, massage… Where are you, my dear, time to find something? But there is a solution! https://t.co/pzTnrGLh2X
- Sat, 08:50: Ah, the massage, the massage… Where are you, my dear, time to find something? But there is a solution! https://t.co/4Sw1nfPBYX
- Sat, 09:05: Live! Must survive! How could it be otherwise? https://t.co/370dm1bThy
- Sat, 09:36: Mannerheim, Carl giggles… https://t.co/IjVu7SfyNo
- Sat, 10:52: Katasonov on the export of gold under Lenin. https://t.co/tHMB1tZB5k
Very good post comrade wrote v_i_n_o_d_e_l about the reburial of Lenin. More precisely, concerning the poll, which interviewed citizens about Lenin. It turned out that citizens, in General, have a positive attitude to Lenin, but rather approve of his reburial — the wet dream of those who hates Lenin, struggling with the memory of him and the entire Soviet period of Russian history. The answer to the question why (or rather private version, not claiming to have the truth and finality) I suggested last week in the suburban electirc.
Continue reading “About care”
1) 1802 and 1918 – treacherous awarded the sovereignty of Finland.
Continue reading “The list of crimes that Russians have committed against the civilized world”
The wife of Feodor Vasilyev in 27 genera gave birth to 69 children!
Continue reading “The absolute record for the childbearing”