Ukraine took the third place among the leading countries in the probability of default. The news was reported by Bloomberg in the article “a year after the agreement to $ 18 billion, Ukraine has hardly become more affluent,” published on the website Bloomberg.com.
In July of this year, spoke at the conference of European latinamericanists in Salamanca (Spain). Decided to dedicate the theme of his speech to the prospects of Latin American integration and in General “left turn”. Fellow latinoamericanos consider it insane to talk about the future of the leftist governments at a time when the region takes place and in full swing there is a shift to the right. But I think at the time. The owl of Minerva flies at midnight, on the way out of the impasse at the time to think when the maze seems hopeless. Here is the full text of the report at the conference.
Continue reading “The future of “left turn” in Latin America (research report)”
Jul 19, the Nicaraguan people marked the anniversary of the Sandinista revolution, the immediate successor of the Cuban revolution. Now Latin America is not “flaming continent”, but certainly “smoldering” because the former fuse disappeared and went out, just slowly and patiently waiting for his new “Che”. When he breaks through is an open question. Yes, now the region is experiencing a right turn, but the spiral of History is inexorable and objective. Sooner or later, the “mole of history” will do the trick and will come out. Meanwhile, I propose to plunge into the atmosphere of festive Managua:
Continue reading “The Sandinista revolution in Nicaragua: a 37-year anniversary.”
Offer to your attention an analytical article about the right-wingers in Latin America, is a peculiar and very revealing portrait of the leaders of Argentina and the Venezuelan opposition. In the article a lot of unknown facts.
Continue reading “Right in Latin America (translated article)”
In a previous post I asked the question on a fragment of graffiti. Yes, it was Hugo Chavez. Recently in Venezuela on a graffiti festival came znameniy Argentine street artist Nazza. He works anonymously, i.e. does not leave signatures on his paintings. And not because is afraid of prosecution, but because he believes that his art belongs to the people. And now a selection of his and some other graffiti:
Continue reading “Latin American political graffiti (compilation)”
Decided to write a post in the format of the alternate history future. What events can happen in 2016? A fantastic event, but nevertheless is able to be realized. This is sort of my personal wishes nastupaushim year global policy. So here goes:
Continue reading “TOP 5 fantastic events 2016 in global politics.”
Continue heading Venezuelan Chronicles. Up to an hour “x” Venezuela remains one week. January 5 begins to fulfill its duties, the national Assembly in its new composition, where the opposition holds the vast majority, Venezuela will enter a new era of confrontation. What’s gonna happen? What does the opposition? What measures are taken by Maduro to cushion the crisis, that the hour “x” the hour “che”? About this review of recent key events:
Continue reading “Venezuelan Chronicles: waiting for the hour “Che”.”
Here all very often talk about Venezuela as about neftekamskoy the country that there is nothing other than “oil”. In this post I’d like to open a small secret: here has recently produced and computers. Not for sale, it’s strange-and utterly enrage the skeptics of the future of Venezuela. Produced computers handed out to pupils and students. And now a few specific facts:
Continue reading “Venezuela: education-bolivariansky.”
After the victory of the right in Argentina progressive Latin America froze in anticipation of parliamentary elections in Venezuela on December 6, much of which depends on the continent. As Venezuela prepares for elections? And how do Venezuelans vote? About this photo:
For 15 years in Venezuela was more than 20 electoral campaigns. Venezuela can not be accused of undemocratic about trumpeting its enemies. But this election is special, however, as always in the Homeland of chávez. Every election is a clash of two opposing worldviews. Now I wanted to show the voting process in Venezuela clearly, I have little writing, and he, interestingly, is almost fully automated and protected against fraud.
1. In the run-up to elections in the shop, where mostruosa the voting machines arrived international inspection, check that all democratic. The Commission will test approximately 200 vehicles, which is 0.5 percent of the total.
2. So tested myself poll. But the voting process is very original. On this scoreboard the voter chooses the party for which he gives voice. So here is the answer to the question in the topic of the post: no of ballot boxes in Venezuela there is already an anachronism.
3. Those who voted down any finger in a special ink. This avoids re-vote. The paint lasts more than a day.
4. Then brag of voters participating in elections:
5. The President is no exception) during the election period in Integrum is the most popular photo in Venezuela.
6. That is such an original advertising move: “whatever, but vote!”
7.There is cartoons on the subject. “Exit” (salida) – the name of opposition plans to destabilize the country. So the type of criticism of the elections.
8. But back to our workshop where the Commission goes. His carefully guarded military:
9. In the composition of the Commission and representatives of the opposition. MUD coalition of opposition parties, stands for “table of democratic unity”, the truth is no unity there, but the name pretty.
10. We are now testing the part of the device, where the fixed fingers of otpechatok. In this black aperture voter puts the finger, and it identifies in a common database.
11. That’s the way it happens in life:
12. it looks like a panorama of the voting machines. I must say, expensive and not every country can afford it. Automation of the vote – one of the leading innovations of Venezuela, in Latin America such systems is no more. there is, I think in the Netherlands, but could be wrong.
13. it looks like the popular Twitter advertising poster power: “Absolute victory on 6 December”. And profile Chavez.
14. “Protect the Homeland” on 6 December.
15. Vote on December 6th. The main thing now is establish turnout. if the people will come – a battle won by chavismo.
We will wait.
On the eve of elections in Venezuela deployed Plan “Republic”, designed to provide a peaceful flow is so important for the country Chavez elections. You know who owns the phrase “Every revolution is only worth something if it can defend itself…”? It Was Lenin. And Venezuela is mindful of this lesson. Let’s see how:
1. To ensure the security of the elections of the Bolivarian national voorujennyh forces (FANB) 163 mobilized thousands of military. The opposition has already said the election under the bayonets)) As it is known on the Crimean referendum…
2. But this army of people, look at their faces, it’s simple guys from the provinces, not mercenaries. The ranks are under the plate where is written the names of the States of Venezuela.
3. General view of show of force aimed at saditty people from clearly impending provocations.
4. Is the Minister of defense of Venezuela.
5. In the meantime, Maduro completes the election campaign. Nothing formal, Krsna sweatshirt, closeness to the people. And this is not hypocrisy and bigotry, Maduro as he is.
6. Two minutes ago, Maduro shook hands of people, ordinary people. Now welcomes his people.
7. But at the same time employees of the Venezuelan Corporation PDVSA hold a rally to support the government in the upcoming elections. They, of course, were kicked out under threat of dismissal. Anything else is just imagination is not enough to submit. But I dare to disappoint, came out voluntarily in an attempt to protect social gains of the Bolivarian revolution.
Waiting for the elections.