After the victory of the right in Argentina progressive Latin America froze in anticipation of parliamentary elections in Venezuela on December 6, much of which depends on the continent. As Venezuela prepares for elections? And how do Venezuelans vote? About this photo:
For 15 years in Venezuela was more than 20 electoral campaigns. Venezuela can not be accused of undemocratic about trumpeting its enemies. But this election is special, however, as always in the Homeland of chávez. Every election is a clash of two opposing worldviews. Now I wanted to show the voting process in Venezuela clearly, I have little writing, and he, interestingly, is almost fully automated and protected against fraud.
1. In the run-up to elections in the shop, where mostruosa the voting machines arrived international inspection, check that all democratic. The Commission will test approximately 200 vehicles, which is 0.5 percent of the total.
2. So tested myself poll. But the voting process is very original. On this scoreboard the voter chooses the party for which he gives voice. So here is the answer to the question in the topic of the post: no of ballot boxes in Venezuela there is already an anachronism.
3. Those who voted down any finger in a special ink. This avoids re-vote. The paint lasts more than a day.
4. Then brag of voters participating in elections:
5. The President is no exception) during the election period in Integrum is the most popular photo in Venezuela.
6. That is such an original advertising move: “whatever, but vote!”
7.There is cartoons on the subject. “Exit” (salida) – the name of opposition plans to destabilize the country. So the type of criticism of the elections.
8. But back to our workshop where the Commission goes. His carefully guarded military:
9. In the composition of the Commission and representatives of the opposition. MUD coalition of opposition parties, stands for “table of democratic unity”, the truth is no unity there, but the name pretty.
10. We are now testing the part of the device, where the fixed fingers of otpechatok. In this black aperture voter puts the finger, and it identifies in a common database.
11. That’s the way it happens in life:
12. it looks like a panorama of the voting machines. I must say, expensive and not every country can afford it. Automation of the vote – one of the leading innovations of Venezuela, in Latin America such systems is no more. there is, I think in the Netherlands, but could be wrong.
13. it looks like the popular Twitter advertising poster power: “Absolute victory on 6 December”. And profile Chavez.
14. “Protect the Homeland” on 6 December.
15. Vote on December 6th. The main thing now is establish turnout. if the people will come – a battle won by chavismo.
We will wait.